Servco; Regional Welding Supervisor
People are the driving force behind our business success. As part of Schlumberger, we offer our employees competitive compensation, attractive benefits, and on going advancement opportunities extending to the most senior levels.
SERVCO has an immediate opening for a regional welding supervisor. Candidate must be self-motivated, independent and dedicated individuals to become part of
our team. They must possess exceptional communication skills, good English (oral -& written) and the ability to travel extensively throughout Asia
Regional Welding Supervisor
• Oxyacetylene welding experience essential.
• Carbide experience essential.
• Candidates preferably should have 10 years experience with fishing and remedial companies, and at least 6 years of welding/ hardfacing fishing and milling tools.
• Conduct employee training and audit equipment operations, tool fabrication, hardfacing and carbide welding to stringent company Quality and HSE standards.
• Plan and establish training schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet training goals.
How to Apply?
We invite interested candidates to email their resume to INGEPRN@exchange.slb.com and put under
Subject: Smith_Welder Supervisor not later than 7 July 2012.
To learn more about Schlumberger
Please visit: http//www.slb.com/careers