Pearl Energy is an exploration and production company wholly owned by the Abu Dhabi headquartered Mubadala Oil & Gas (MOG). The future has never looked brighter for Pearl which is positioned to play a key role in MOG’s goal of becoming the premier oil & gas company in the Eastern Hemisphere.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Growing Oil & Gas E&P company
* National position
Pearl Energy is part of Mubadala Oil & Gas, a business unit within MubadalaDevelopment Company,with exploration and production interests in 11 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and Central / Southeast Asia. In 2010, net working interest production was approximately 382,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Pearl Energy has participating interests in 21 license areas covering over 150,000 sq. km across Southeast Asia, with several significant discoveries currently under appraisal / development. Our primary regional office is located in Singapore, with technical and operational teams in Bangkok, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Ho Chi Minh City.Going forward, we are positioned to play a key role in Mubadala’s goal of building a leading exploration and production business spanning the Eastern Hemisphere.
As part of our growth, we are seeking a Reservoir Engineer to help us reach our goal through the application of their expertise to our business. You will provide Reservoir Engineering support for all operated and non-operated projects within Pearl Vietnam’s operations and contribute to the Pearl exploration programme, through input in the prospect generation, well test planning and analysis stages. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
* Asset evaluation in order to ensure optimum ROI for the company.
* Participating in the process of securing approval documentation relating to well exploration/appraisal and field development plans.
* Providing input to the characterization of the reservoirs and contributing to the development of market intelligence on the latest reservoir technology.
* Providing support to production operations and facilities.
* Optimising drilling/workover objectives based on well and reservoir performance.
A Vietnamese national, you are degree qualified in Petroleum/Reservoir Engineering and are able to offer a minimum of five years reservoir engineering experience. You are familiar with numerical reservoir simulation experience, preferably Eclipse E100/300. You have a solid understanding of Well Testing, Material Balance, Routine and Special Core Analysis, Field Development and Reservoir Management. You have a well-developed ability to present to and communicate with all levels of an organisation and count yourrelationship management skills as amongst your strongest assets.
Analytical, innovative and possessing good problem-solving abilities, you’ve already been identified as having the capability and drive to rise to the top of your profession. Now you’re looking for a new opportunity in an organisation that offers extremely competitive remuneration models, opportunities across multiple countries and values those who are eager to apply their experience and expertise to support the vision of a company that is on the threshold of a significant growth phase. If you’re enthusiastic about taking responsibility for making a valued contribution to that growth then visit our website today at http://oilandgas.mubadala.ae/en/careers to submit your application.
Should you have any questions please telephone Tim Page on +65 6236 2940.