PT Century Dinamik Drilling; 4 positions
MB Century is a market leader and foremost provider of oil, gas and geothermal drilling services, with one of the most comprehensive and “best in market” fleets of land drilling rigs in the Asia – Pacific. As a division of MB Group (MBPetroleum Services) headquartered in Oman, we strive to deliver “lowest total well cost: safer, smarter – together with our clients” in mutually respectful commercial frameworks.
To support our operation across Asia – Pacific, MB Century is seeking for experienced and qualified personnel as follow :
1. Logging / Wireline Engineer (LE – PTM)
2. Logging Mechanic (LM – PTM)
3. Logging Operator (LO – PTM)
4. Logistics and Customs Assistant (LCA – PTM)
General Requirements for all positions :
a. Fluency in English as work language, both verbal and writing
b. Able to demonstrate a reliable safety leadership and behavior, and proven track record to dealing with a multicultural working environment.
c. Be flexible in attitude as due to the nature of the position you will have sometimes think outside the box and often take the initiative to get creative
d. Willing to travel overseas and working on field
e. Must be goal-oriented and having a high level of Problem Solving skill.
f. Must be able to communicate in English both written and oral.
g. Must be computer literate (MS Word, excel is a must)
h. Need to be a problem solver, honest personality
i. Can Work under big pressure, positive towards difficulty
Technical Requirements :
• Graduate engineer in either Mechanical, Electrical or Petroleum Engineering (No. 1 & 2)
• High school or diploma degree (No. 3)
• Degree in Logistics / Trade / Economics or equivalent (No. 4)
• 3-10 years experience in Wireline Logging (No. 1, 2 & 3)
• Over 2 years’ (4 years max) work experience in logistics / forwarders, especially have customs clearance experience (No. 4)
• Good general engineering & computer skills (No. 1 & 2)
• Good technical and practical skill (No. 1, 2 & 3)
• Possess professional logistics knowledge; be familiar with major supplier authentication and procurement processes (No. 4)
• Know all procedures and policy of customs Import and export. (No. 4)
Candidates should send their latest C.V in PDF format with name_vacancy code as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org / recruitmentindo[at]mbcentury.com within 14 days after this advertisement, complete with full work experience details (Specify Oil, Gas or Geothermal experience), training completed, minimum three references contact from Previous Employer and personal details. Only succesful applicants will be invited for further interview. Please be informed that these positions will be contract based. The Package – successful applicants will receive a competitive remuneration package among the industry.