PT Technip Indonesia
TECHNIP is a public listed company in France with over 50 years of worldwide experience and more than 28 years of engagement in the Asia Pacific region.
With a global workforce of 23,000 people in 48 countries, industrial assets in 5 continents and a fleet of 19 vessels (by end 2011), Technip is a world leader in the fields of project management, engineering and construction for the oil & gas industry, offering a comprehensive portfolio of innovative solutions and technologies. Technip is a key contributor to the development of sustainable solutions for the energy challenges of the 21st century.
Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals who are seeking career development to fill in position below:
Senior Telecom Engineer
* Should be a graduate in Engineering Degree from a recognized university with a good score GPA
* At least 4 years experience and above as Telecom Engineer in an engineering organization of oil and gas
* Should have a basic knowledge of analog and digital communication: voice and data transfering methods, familiar with FABX, PAGA, FO, Microwave, VSAT, LAN, WAN, CCTV, SCADA
* Proactive and good command of English communication
Senior Pipeline Engineer
* Shall have a minimum of 4 years experience and above as Senior Pipeline Engineer in Oil and gas Industry for Offshore and Onshore projects.
* Shall have a n Engineering Degree (or recognized equivalent)
* Should be familiar with International Codes and Standards and common industry practices for design of subsea pipelines, risers and associated facilities.
* Should have working experience in various pipeline engineering design activities, including :
o Pipeline and riser mechanical design such as thickness, stability, expansion, spanning, collapse, etc.
o Pipeline, riser and spool stress analysis
o Have a working knowledge of offshore construction and equipment
o Shall have experience in preparation of MTO’s, Cost Estimates, schedules, material and equipment specifications and data sheets.
* Shall be Computer literate, i.e. shall be able to work on MS Office or equivalent. Experience in the use of AutoPIPE software is preferred. Experience in the use of industry standard software packages would also be an advantage.
* Shall possess good communication skills in English language. Previous experience as a Team Leader and Good Team Player, and the ability to work with minimum supervision would be an added advantange
Process Safety Engineer
* Must possess minimum Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized, fully accredited university in Indonesia.
* Minimum of 4 years experience and above as Safety Engineer in Offshore / Onshore Oil and Gas Engineering, Refining, Petrochemical Engineering/ Operation/ Design and Commisioning Support for Senior Process Safety Engineer.
* Shall have good written and spoken English language communication skills.
* Shall be able to check and verify the work of junior engineers and provide guidance as required.
* Should possess hands on experience in handling Process Safety Engineering softwares like PIPENET, FLARESIM etc.
* Should be able to perform fire water hydraulic calculations and develop process safety drawings with precise knowledge
* Should have analytical knowledge and report writing capabilities.
* Should be familiar with international codes and standards applicable for Process Safety Engineering in Oil and Gas industry
* Should have enough supervisory skill to manage a team of engineers and drafters
* Should be able to co-ordinate with other disciplines and the client as an effective team worker.
For interested applicants, please submit your detailed resume and recent photograph by log on to:
or via e-mail to