EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
TEAM LEAD WAREHOUSE
Education Required : Minimum S1 in Technical or Management
BASIC PURPOSES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
To lead day to day activities related to warehouse processes & control including to ensure its compliance with existing MM procedures and COPI standards
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies :
• Computer skill : Basic Computer Application Microsoft Office
• Language skill : Good oral and written communication in English
• Soft competency :
• Communicates using strong, positive written and verbal skills
• Transforms business problems using disciplined problem solving
• Consistently generates creative, resourceful solutions to problems
• Provides an environment that supports effective collaboration
• Leverages and develop own technical and professional expertise
• Follows through on promises and commitments
• Honest and ethical when dealing with others
• Takes discipline action and personal accountability for results
• Aligns individual goals with business goals
• Seeks to continuously learn and improve
• Hard competency:
• COPI Policies & Procedures/Process
• HSE knowledge in SCM field
• Knowledge in oil & gas material & operation
• Oil & gas material specification
• Inventory, warehouse & distribution system & modules (SAP)
• Warehouse Management Strategy
Desired Experience Level
• Minimum 3 years extended experiences in the similar fields support and/or warehouse and materials functions
Job Description :
1. Ensure compliance COPI safety/security, ethics standards and MM procedures followed by warehouse staff.
2. Lead and coordinate activities of good receiving, good issuing and material movements inbound and outbound warehouse.
3. Coordinate with Preservation and Repair and Return Coordinator as SPOC related to all tasks on preserving stock item materials and repairing equipments.
4. Ensure proper segregation for non warehouse custody materials keeping.
5. Coordinate scrap management with Investment Recovery Specialist.
6. Arrange warehouse space and layout.
7. Manage and coordinate warehouse outside housekeeping.
8. Accountability as Project Coordinator related to warehouse improvement.
9. Manage disposal of waste, ensure effective and efficient waste management handling and the enforcement of safety standards with regards to proper handling of hazardous and non hazardous waste.
10. Monitor stock status of surplus materials movements during ex-project surplus.
11. Perform necessary investigation for stock loss or gains during physical inventory activities.
12. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
To apply please visit : JobsDB.com not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.
Expiry date: June 25, 2010