Contracts Engineer Oil and Gas Project in WA
* Financially Secure Long Term Contract
* FIFO to Karratha 4/1 or Residential
* Massive Oil and Gas Project
My client is an internationally renowned specialist within the oil & gas sector who are committed to delivering multi billion dollar projects to its clients. Their experience in engineering and management exceeds 40 years and their offices in Perth continue to grow. Due to their continued success and growth they are seeking a Contracts Engineer to join their WA team.
The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate:
* An in-depth understanding of the O&G industry
* The ability to work autonomously or as part of a wider team
* The ability to manage multiple contracts concurrently
* A proven track record of working with an EPCM consultancy
* At least five years experience of working as a Contracts Manager in the O&G or Mining field in Australia
* The ability to draft and manage complex and high-value contracts
* Experience in post award contract administration
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
With the global downturn affecting many construction operations in Australia, my client is set to provide total stability and security through offering long term contract work, a very competitive hourly rate, accommodation, meal allowances, great retention bonus and much more!!
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Ana Kljajic at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9320 1670 for a confidential discussion about this or other related opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ana Kljajic on 08 9320 1670 or email email@example.com, quoting Ref No. AKL041JUL.