ConocoPhillips; CSR Program Specialist
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCPHILLIPS
CSR Program Specialist
• Possess a University degree, major in Social Sciences (preferably in Marine Sciences or Anthropology) or Management.
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility, having shown experience in several different functions related to community development including program management skills.
• Good command of English language (spoken & written).
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Pleasant personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate strong leadership along with negotiation problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
• Able to sustain excellent work performance in high pressure situation and work under minimum supervision.
• Ability to travel to field or even remote locations.
• Demonstrate good teamwork.and have strong networking with other social based Institutions.
The basic purpose is to manage the company s community development programs based on preliminary assessment of the local community s needs. He/she will be responsible for managing the whole program which includes; program designing and development, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation. He/she must be able to analyze and make recommendations on the effectiveness of the program from the impact to the community and internal business objectives.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Expiry date: February 08, 2012
To apply please visit: JobsDB.com not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.