Ras Laffan, Qatar
RasGas Company Ltd is a multi-billion dollar venture organisation owned by Qatar Petroleum and ExxonMobil and was established in 1993 to produce liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and related products from the vast natural gas reserves of the State of Qatar.
Qatar is a truly multicultural country and has seen an unprecedented period of growth over the last ten years with the World’s highest GDP unmatched by any other international destination.
It offers a safe and vibrant ex-pat lifestyle with year round sunshine boasting modern air-conditioned shopping malls, five star hotels and a vast array of restaurants.
As for recreational activities, families can enjoy golf and beach clubs, water sports, bowling alleys, ice skating, fishing and museums.
In terms of education, Qatar has a number of established international schools following British, American, Arab and Asian curricula.
Reporting to the Head of Civil & Structural Engineering, you will have four key components where you will provide the entire technical advice and support for inspection, maintenance and engineering works on:
* Subsea facilities
* Marine facilities
* Subsea pipelines and structures
* Focal point for technical issues related to shared RLTO marine assets
* Bachelors Degree in Marine or Subsea Engineering
* 3.4u CSWIP accredited
* At least eight years of subsea inspection, maintenance and engineering experience
* Familiar with Marine industry practices, e.g. IMCA
* Understands Onshore and Offshore tanker loading systems
* Knowledge of as many of the following
o Air and saturation diving
o Underwater NDT techniques
o ROV structural inspection
o ROV surveys
o Acoustics/magnetic/electrical pipeline surveys such as Side Scan Sonar, Multi beams, magnetometers
Salary description: Very competitive tax-free remuneration package
* Indefinite Term contract
* Fully paid family or single status housing including utilities
* Furnishing allowance
* 37 working days annual paid vacation plus annual family air tickets
* Medical/dental care
* Personal effects shipment allowance
* Education assistance for up to four school age children
* Annual bonuses
* End of service benefit
For more information on Ras Gas, please visit our dedicated recruitment site www.hays.ae/jobs/rasgas
Ref Code: ADV343591EW4
Closing Date: Not specified
Salary: Very competitive tax-free remuneration package
Position Type: Permanent
How to apply
To apply please visit:
firstname.lastname@example.org with ADV343591EW4 as the email subject