Marine Engineering Services Pte Ltd
Marine Engineering Services Pte Ltd provides design and consultancy services to the international offshore oil and gas industry. It has been established for more than 10 years and currently employs a work force comprising project management, engineers, designers and draftsman from various nationalities.
(based in Singapore)
(Singapore – International Business Park)
* A good Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Instrumentation or Chemical) as a minimum
* At least 1 – 5 years relevant working experience in oil & gas industries
* Work for medium to large sized offshore platforms, and within a team of engineers and designers.
* Flexible working attitudes and availability to work outside normal working hours if required
* Able to travel on overseas assignment from time to time as required by the Company
* Possess logical and analytical approach to problem solving
* Possess good interpersonal and communications skills
* Candidates with at least 10 years of relevant working experience including supervision of junior engineers, may be considered for Senior Engineer positions
* Knowledge and hands-on programming experience in all applicable software including INTOOLS and Autocad.
* In depth knowledge for material selection for corrosive applications like CO2 and H2S and Chlorides.
* Adequate knowledge in process, mechanical, piping, electrical, telecommunication and structural systems in interfacing development of P&ID’s, PFD’s, defining the control systems, estimating power requirement, development of layouts and communication philosophies.
* Expertise in Autocad shall be treated as an additional advantage.
* Experience in witnessing Factory Acceptance Test, Site Acceptance Test, and pre commissioning and commissioning support at the yard and at offshore platform.
* Experience as a Package Engineer.
* Knowledge and Experience with instrument design database software e.g. SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI)
* Perform conceptual and detailed analysis and design for offshore platforms.
* Engineering design consists of front end engineering, detail design, procurement assistance, fabrication support, pre-commissioning and commissioning assistance of complete instrumentation systemof offshore oil and gas wellhead, riser and production platforms, FPSO, subsea production systems, process skids and related systems.
* Responsibilities for procurement assistance shall include preparation of requisition packages, detail bid evaluation, etc
* Maintains professional standards within the team and ensures that the work complies with Company objectives and procedures.
* Responsibilities for front end engineering include development of instrument philosophies and specifications of long lead items like control and shutdown systems, in-line instruments, and wellhead control panels, E-houseetc,along with related documents like Instrument Index, I/O list, plot plans, and instrument MTO.
Interested applicants are to submit their detailed resumes indicating availability, current and expected salaries to