Saudi Arabia Oil Gas Job career
Schlumberger Water Services specializes in assessing, developing and managing the world’s water resources using the most powerful and cost-effective technologies available today. The dedicated team of engineers, earth scientists and other technical specialists provides comprehensive assessments of surface water and groundwater resources, practical engineering solutions for water related projects, and an awareness of environmental and sustainability issues that are key to successful water resource management.
Capitalizing on Schlumberger’s global presence and support infrastructure, Schlumberger Water Services has successfully completed numerous projects on five continents, helping to meet future water demands in a wide variety of environments and applications.
Senior Water Resource Engineer
The Senior Water Resource Engineer works as a project leader in a multitude of water related projects.
* At least 10 years of experience in water demand and supply assessments, water supply design and construction, water treatment process, and/or water resources investigations.
* BSc in Engineering (Civil, Water Resources, Environmental, Geotechnical, etc) or related subject with MSc or PhD in relevant discipline preferred.
* Broad knowledge of water resources engineering, from data acquisition to design, including conceptual design and engineering design (preliminary to final), including AutoCAD design drawings
* Experience in performing feasibility studies and developing detailed cost estimates
* Experience in all facets of water supply
* Experience in surface water modeling a plus
* Excellent presentation, communication and report writing skills
* Organization and coordination skills
* Professional Engineer registration a plus
* Fluent in English
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
* Lead a wide variety of hydro geological and hydrological projects, including water resources investigations
* Develop a broad view of client issues and relevant approaches to resolve them beyond area of core skills
* Develop an awareness of potential opportunities for additional business
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to adapt and willing to learn new technology and business
* Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
* Able to identify and recruit talent, motivate and mentor staff
* Exposed to some business development and sales situations
* Direct facilities inventory (e.g. treatment plants and dams),
* Begin assessment of demand and supply
* Support recharge and monitoring data collection
* Support hydrological studies
* Ability to learn the technical details of our equipment and software, and attention to detail and quality
To apply for this position, please register on the Schlumberger Career website : http://careers.slb.com/. Once you have registered or if you already have an account, please log in and use the link below to go to the position: Senior Water Resource Engineer : https://careers.slb.com/experiencedprofessionals/waterservices/waterresourceeng.aspx