Who We Are
With a history and culture of science and innovation, we’re the world’s largest oilfield services company. Our people invent, design, engineer, and apply technologies that help customers find and produce oil and gas more efficiently and safely—often in remote and challenging locations.
Founded in 1926, the company takes its name from Conrad and Marcel Schlumberger, brothers who transformed the energy industry with the revolutionary idea of using electrical measurements to map subsurface rock formations. We employ over 113,000 people and work in more than 85 countries. We leverage strong local experience and the diversity in thought, background, and knowledge that more than 140 nationalities bring.
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for hardworking, fresh talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. We have countless career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day of work. And we’ll give you the training and support you need to succeed throughout your career.
Drilling Engineer or Well Engineer
Location: All Locations
The Drilling Engineer is responsible for designing, preparing, and planning well drilling programs according to client requirements and in compliance with contractual requirements and Schlumberger standards and policies. This position requires worldwide mobility with no restrictions.
* Design, prepare, and plan well drilling programs to meet client requirements, ensuring compliance with contracts and Schlumberger standards and policies.
* Follow the execution of the well’s drilling program and assume responsibility for all technical changes and recommendations.
* Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably petroleum engineering or mechanical engineering.
* Minimum 5 years of experience (10 for Senior Well Engineer) in planning, design execution, and evaluation of well programs.
* Practical knowledge of design and execution of well programs for vertical, directional, horizontal, and reentry wells, both development and
Click here to apply online : https://careers.slb.com
Location: All Locations
The Data Engineer is the key Schlumberger (Geoservices) drilling representative onsite, providing daily reports on drilling operations to the customer. The Data Engineer is responsible for ensuring the process flow of the entire drilling operation. Data Engineers need high levels of initiative, adaptability to a variety of working environments, and to be strong performers within a team. Data Engineer roles exist in a variety of locations and on premium rigs worldwide.
Schlumberger provide unique career opportunities in Mud Logging. By acquiring knowledge in specific services such as pore pressure, advanced data interpretation and fluid analysis Data Engineers have the opportunity to progress in other Schlumberger activities worldwide such as Drilling and Measurements, Drill Bits or Mud Engineering. To ensure long-term advancement, Schlumberger offer career-long industry-leading training programs for both technical and personal development.
* Ensure key services are delivered to standard; pore pressure, advanced data interpretation and fluid analysis.
* Provide key interface to customer.
* Manage the Mud Loggers and Sample Catchers.
* Ensure sensor and data acquisition equipment is maintained to standard.
* Ensure efficient performance of the mobile laboratory unit on site.
* Attend regular training programs for mud logging.
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, Geosciences, Geo-Chemistry, Petroleum Geology or equivalent.
* Working knowledge of well site operations and a good understanding of the drilling process.
* At least one year exposure to the oil and gas industry, directly related to mud logging unit operations as a Mud Logger/Data Engineer/Unit Manager.
* Excellent analytical skills and computer literacy.
* Customer service skills, business development or sales exposure will be an asset.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Fluent English, any additional language will be a plus.
Click here to apply online : https://careers.slb.com/experiencedprofessionals