(Search / Recruitment Firm)
RASGAS IS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL GLOBAL ENERGY SUPPLIERS IN THE WORLD. RASGAS OVERSEES AND MANAGES ALL THE OPERATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH SEVEN LNG TRAINS, TWO SALES GAS PRODUCTION FACILITIES, HELIUM PRODUCTION FACILITIES, AS WELL AS MAJOR SHIPPING CONTRACTS AND GLOBAL COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIPS.
POWER OPERATORS (RASGAS)
* In addition, Candidates for all 3 roles above must meet the following competency requirements:
* High aptitude with Safety Management Systems
* High level of competency in relationship AND team building including communicative skills in English Language between peers.
* Shall have proficiency in English (spoken & written).
* Applicants should have at least 6 years experience in operating and monitoring Gas turbines with DLN Technology, Frame V/VI GE turbines and generators, Fuel gas/sour fuel gas system, Boilers and heat recovery steam generators. Mark V/VI speedtronic control system, Fire & gas system, Electrical network control system, Emergency response.
PT. Gunamandiri Paripurna
Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 24, Mampang Prapatan
Jakarta Selatan 12720, Indonesia
Rasgas Jobs Opportunities | Closing Date: 8-4-13