Tax Free Expatriate Assignment
RasGas, Qatar’s premium Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) exporter, is growing rapidly and bringing new products to the market while raising its profile regionally and around the world. The company is a leading producer of natural gas and is setting the pace for the global LNG industry, supplying efficient and environmentally friendly energy to the world. They are now looking for an experienced Marine Officer to join the Company.
The successful candidate will manage technical planning of the marine vessels and field operations to achieve timely availability, reliability and in a safe manner to company offshore installations. Ensure all offshore field activites are carried out by the company in accordance with Marine Operational Manual, RasGas polices standard & procedures and IMO regulation, including:
* Reviews and plans marine vessel inspections and verifies vessel technical specifications and capabilities. Ensures new charter vessels are in compliance with company standards, statutory and classification requirements.
* Oversees and participates in the field operations such as deployment of backdown buoy, mooring system, anchor handling, towing, bulk & bunker transfers. Ensures diving & ROV operations are in accordance with company’s policies and procedures within offshore field jurisdiction.
* Oversees the implementation of the Quality Management System in line with ISO 9000 Series protocol, RGEE, QA/QC management system, EHS, and IMO regulation (ISM/SOLAS, ISPS) and other related recognized industrial practices by oil & gas field operator.
* Leads and participates in all marine incident investigations, establishes root cause and corrective actions. Prepare incident reports in accordance with company policies
* Performs periodical offshore field for inspection to ensure offshore activities are conducted satisfactory as directed by the company.
* Monitors and ensures that Marine safety drill exercises are conducted satisfactory and meet company’s required standards and IMO regulations.
All candidates will require an appropriate Master Mariner or Chief Engineer Class 1 certificate of competency, STCW-95 qualified. Minimum 8 years varied experience in offshore marine operations in oil and gas industry. (Inclusive 5 years in Offshore Supply Vessel operations). Marine Surveyor / IRCA accreditation would be desired. Good exposure to DP Vessel operation, OSV, AHTS, Diving, ROV and Work Barge.
Working in Qatar offers a secure and family-orientated lifestyle where expatriate employees and their families are encouraged to fully participate in the community. All posts offer excellent locally tax-free salaries together with a comprehensive expatriate package including: company provided housing, family status, schooling, medical coverage, life insurance, furniture and transport allowance and generous annual leave with paid airfares.
Interested candidates should forward their CV in Word format, quoting reference number UK577953 in the subject line, to Khanlar Khudiyev at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hudson offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment
business for temporary work.