PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Posisi : Coordinator – Technical
Lokasi : Kalimantan Timur – Sangatta
* Accept in house drawing request, determine handling priority, and distribute drafting work to Senior Design Draftsman and Draftsman.
* Administer and manage the review of the drawings received from both internal & external parties (i.e. consultants, suppliers, contractors, inter department).
* Apply engineering system design principles, standard and techniques in mechanical engineering situations.
* Perform advance engineering measurements.
* Apply computer aided modeling and data management techniques to manage the drawing and design registration and storage.
* Manage the filing and storage of technical libraries (hard copies) and engineering measurement tools.
* Identify, request, and coordinate survey jobs.
* Coordinate the deployment of specialist for specific inspection as identified.
* Supervise Senior Design Draftsman and Draftsman during drawing development to ensure drawings meets functional, quality, standards and time completion.
* Minimum Diploma 3 Mechanical/ Civil or other related discipline with 10 years working or S1 with 5 years experience as draftsman in project environment and/or bulk handling equipment and process, fluid handling equipment ie. piping & pipeline system. Experience in mining industry would be an advantage.
* Conversant with AutoCad and drawing management system.
* Good knowledge of survey and engineering measurement methods.
* Conversant with engineering design standards.
* Good understanding of design, fabrication and installation techniques.
* Have high personal energy level and enthusiastic to work in a dynamic project environment.
* Knowledge of project management activities.
* Good Leadership & People Management skills.
* Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators. Have analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (oral & written) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
* Have a good knowledge of HSE policies (or equivalent), procedures and standards.
Posisi : Specialist Computer Operations
Lokasi : Kalimantan Timur – Sangatta
* Administer the central computer systems to support user requirement and provide maximum services from the network systems.
* Install and upgrade operating systems on central computer system to provide efficient operating of the computer systems.
* Provide full technical support in Windows and mayor in UNIX (Linux & HPUX) systems management to gain maximum benefit from both servers.
* Ensure, maintain, and control UNIX (Linux & HPUX) and Windows for IT Bumi standard applications (Ellipse, Alesco, Intelex, Budget, etc) that comply with IT Bumi policies and procedures.
* Administer the email messaging system to ensure the system is reliable for business communication and data transfer within internal Bumi Resources and subsidiaries with external parties.
* Maintain system and network tools, including but not limited to Netbackup, data Protector, Glance, Promodag, Hostmon, and Proxy, to ensure they work properly to support the needs of IT Bumi division services.
* Support printer network (UNIX and Windows) to provide maximum performance of the system.
* Administer anti-virus system to ensure that the current system is working properly and reliably to protect Bumi Resources systems from virus threats. Liaise with other specialists to have effectiveness to control virus spreading.
* Organise and ensure data back-up is done on regular basis to prevent loss of Bumi Resources business data in case an unexpected incident happens to the systems.
* Administer the accounts of all users to ensure that each of them has specific and appropriate access for their daily business activities and the data confidentiality is maintained.
* Responsible for recovering data part of DRP system.
* Administration and maintain the server security server for access monitoring server room.
* Have good knowledge of UNIX and Windows server operating systems.
* Have experience and proven skills in administering Unix (Linux & HPUX) and Windows servers (minimum 3 years) with a broad knowledge in the fields of computing.
* Have a degree in computing or other relevant subjects, and/or holding a relevant certificate(s) from Microsoft or recognised organisation in computing services.
* Have good knowledge of Bumi Resources and subsidiaries policies, procedures and guidelines, particularly safety regulations.
* Have excellent written and oral communication skills to deal with diverse range personnel. Ability to use good English and Indonesian in writing and speaking is essential.
Posisi : Specialist – Environmental Management System (Code : EMS)
Lokasi : Kalimantan Timur – Sangatta
* Assist in implementing and improving the effectiveness of Environmental Management System across KPC.
* Ensure that all EMS requirements are effectively planned and scheduled.
* Communicate EMS requirements to all relevant operating managers/personnel.
* Confirming the level of effectiveness of the EMS across the operation.
* Liaising with external consultants and auditors.
* Educate KPC employees to collaborate EMS requirements into daily activities.
* Design, plan, exercise and supervise the program EMS – ISO 14001.
* Define plan and control method of sequential process on how the certificate of ISO 14001 can be maintained.
* Collect and identify legal and other requirements related to the ISO 14001 program.The legal matters may be as follows : Government Regulations, Presidential Decrees, Ministerial Decrees, BAPEDAL Decrees, Governor of East Kalimantan Decree, and Local Government Regulations. Other relevant requirements to the operation : Licences and relevant permits, any state or regional environmental planning or protection policies, voluntary requirements, industry codes of practice, industry guidelines, any formal agreements with government and any other relevant orders or notices.
* Obtain, review and if it is necessary redefine the environmental objectives and targets of the Environmental Management System (EMS) defined by the top management KPC related to the needs of the ISO 14001 program. The RKL may be the first source to start with the Environmental Objectives and define the targets and plan a program accordingly on how to achieve the defined targets.
* Identify and plan training needs concerning with the ISO 14001 program. The trainings should essentially reflect the conformance with the environmental policy and procedures and with the requirements of the environmental management system that is defined in accordance with the ISO 14001 program.
* Prepare material training and provide training to all level of management regarding EMS as scheduled in annual training program.
* Candidate must possess at least S1 Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering.
* At least 2 – 3 year of experience in environmental field particularly with ISO 14001. Holding Lead Auditor ISO 14001 Certificate is preferable.
* Good command of Indonesian and English languages (written and oral).
* Computer skills, especially for spreadsheet and word processing applications.
* Good communication skills, ability to work in a team.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED
Tanggal Penutupan : 04 Apr 2012