PT AKR Corporindo Tbk; 9 positions
We are a growing national coal mining company, a subsidiaries of PT. AKR Corporindo, Tbk. Our mines are located in Central Kalimantan covenng more than 20.000 hectares To support further expansion, we require top notch professionals for the following pcsition:
1. Coal QCIQA Manager (Code : QCM)
Responsible for managing QC/QA dept. Ensuring supply of consistent quality as per contract able to analyzing quality of coal, the characteristic and the specs description of coal cargo
• Bachelor Degree (S1) major in Mining Engineer or equivalent
2.Kepala Teknik Tambang)/ Mine Manager (Code; KIT)
Responsible in managing and controlling mining operation effectively and efficiently, also planning mining strategies, Targets, budgets and report
• Bachelor Degree (S1) major in Mining Engineering, Geologist or equivalent.
• Having POP, POM, POU and KIT certification and having at east 5 years experience as KTT
3. Coal Trader (Manager) (Code; CTM)
Responsible for alt aspects of Coal trading activity including origination and sourcing. Good knowledge of Coal quality and sources
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in any major.
• Strong negotiation skill and strategic procurement, good knowledge in shipping & documentation.
4. Coal Hauling & Port Logistic Manager (Code : HLM)
Responsible for the al aspects of coal hauling operations process from mine site to port stockpile.
• Bachelor Degree (S1) major in Engineering, Transportation, or equivalent.
• Posses good knoeledge about port operation , barge/ship , shipment and shipping documentation.
5. Finance & Accounting Manager (Code: FAM)
Responsible for managing and controlling all aspects of accounting & financial functions in mine site.
• Bachelor Degree (S1) major in Accounting. Economics, Finance or equivalent.
6. HR/GA Supreintendent(Code : HGS)
Responsible for managing all aspects of Human Resources requirements in mine site, such as recruitment ( development & training , public relation, government relation, GA and CSR.
• Bachelor Degree (S1) major in Law, Psychology, HRM or equivalent.
7. Road (Hauling) Maintenance Superintendent (Code : RMS)
Responsible for routine of hauling road linking mines to port. Able to design and build new roads where required
• Bachelor Degree (S1) major in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience maintaining hauling road, familiar with heavy equipments used for road construction and maintenance and road design software
8. Mine Surveyor Supervisor (Code: PASS)
Responsible for collecting, mapping and analyzing measurement data of the mining area, also providing calculation of systm and measurement
• Bachelor Degree (S1) major in Geologist, Mining Engineering or equivalent
• Familiar with GPS, good knowledge in topography, experience in coal mine.
9. HSE Supervisor (Code: HSE)
Responsibe for developing HSE management system and programs, alsocoordinating and monitoring the implementation of HSE programs
• Bachelor rivironmenl Engineering, Mining Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
• Having K3 certification, experience in mines
• Experience at least 5-7 years in related field position for for Manager Level.
• Experience at teem 2-S years in. relelecl field position Icr Suoecviscx Level.
• Willing to be located in Mine Site (eccept for Coal Trader
WE OFFER EXCELLENT PACKAGE AND OUTSTANDING CARRER OPPORTUNITIES FOR QUALIFIED AND DESERVING CANDIDATE, COME, JOIN US TO GROW TOGETHER
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your application with updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, maximal 2 (two) weeks from this advertisement