PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC)
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Procurement Expansion Superintendent (Code: PROC-SPT)
* Tertiary qualification in Engineering with extensive experience and proven skill in contract, purchasing and logistic management of construction projects and procurement of heavy equipment. As a guide 8 years experience, including 5 years in Supply Management role in mining industry. Preferably has knowledge in Bulk Material Handling and Supply Chain improvement management process
* Experienced in drafting of EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction)/Turnkey Project Contracts including management during project execution with Project Manager, preferably experienced/understanding in FIDIC Construction Contract
* Capable of dealing with claim management resulting in strategic resolutions based on technical, commercial and legal aspects under the Contract.
* Experienced in contractual & communication integration of split project packages covering overseas & local supply, logistics process (packaging in containers/break-bulk, vessel arrangement, transshipment, port handling, storage, lay-down, customs clearance, etc) and project construction on site.
* Proven market place experience and understanding of site specific issues.
* Financial skills to handle costing and budget responsibility
* Negotiation, analytical and problem solving
* Computer knowledge in Ellipse, Excel and MS words.
* Good analytical and negotiation skill.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (oral & written) in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
* High commitment to safety and environmental regulation.
* Oversee activities of contract, purchasing and logistics within Procurement Expansion Department to provide an effective, efficient service on KPC’s behalf, contribute to the achievement of the Expansion Project Division’s objectives and meet targets, within cost, quality, safety and time parameters.
* Plan, develop and implement the Department’s annual business plan, together with the financial budget, to determine and co-ordinate work priorities, retain consistency with the Division’s objectives and meet goals within professional, time, safety and cost guidelines.
* Ensure that KPCis adhering to optimal and world’s best practice tendering, purchasing, pricing and supply contract negotiation methodology and practices in all instances, with heightened focus on: expansion capital purchases and expansion service & construction contracts.
* Liaise with Project Managers and other relevant departments to organize all materials & equipment project to be delivered & stored and establish site support facilities as required in the project plan.
* Develop and maintain appropriate Procurement Expansion policy that is international best practice and appropriate for KPC.
* Regularly and actively monitor and manage anticipation with the best alternative to all expansion purchase items and contracts.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED