OPAC Barata ; 2 positions
• Assist the project management team to ensure Compliance with COMPANY Safety objectives throughout the life of the project.
• To provide technical assistance and advices to the Project and Contract manager in developing and coordinating the required Engineering Studies.
• To review on a continuous basis the progress of contractor work and forecast final completion of the technical documents.
• To ensure coordination of the technical matters within his defined scope/area to ensure timely resolution of the problems.
• To coordinate the reporting on technical matters.
• To prepare dossiers for Company, partners, authorities as required.
• To keep a permanent contact with the contractors.
• To be constantly informed of all activities on the FEED / project in order to replace his supervisor in case of absence.
• To assist the Contract Manager in the management of specific contracts or Purchase orders.
• To Represent project regarding, protecting company’s interests and influencing decisions.
• To interface with specialists externally and internally.
• To prepare the issuance of the Final Documentation and close out report.
• Engineering degree.
• Typically 7 to 10 years relevant experience post graduation, in the Oil and Gas industry.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of FEED supervision.
• A level of expertise in a specific discipline, conversant with the rest of the disciplines(process, instrumentation, structure, electrical, pipeline, piping…)
• Preference given to a previous member of multi-discipline teams or projects.
• Required knowledge of one or more of the following: engineering, construction, platform installation, hook-up, safety engineering, call for tender and contract negotiation, planning, contractor.
• Supervise entirely the design of the offshore pipeline, risers, shore approach and onshore section including pipelaying engineering performed by the EPSC Contractor.
• Ensure that the design is performed in full compliance with the contract requirements and TOTAL general specification.
• Alert the Head of Project engineering department of any deviation to contract technical specifications or TOTAL GS.
• Provide technical answers to Contractor technical queries related to the pipeline.
• Provide with continuous technical valuation on pipeline by placing emphasis on technical risks control and mitigation during detailed engineering, qualification and manufacturing stages.
• Provide input to the resolution of technical issues associated with the pipeline and generally assist the EPSC Contract Manager in the interfaces management with other EPSC packages (jacket, topside, installation).
• Assist in the definition of QA/QC plan for the pipeline.
• Ensure the resolution of the pipeline installation related matters and ensure optimisation of offshore works.
• Assist the Project engineer on aspects related to qualification, prototype, manufacturing and acceptance testing.
• Assist the Project engineer on the resolution of specific technical issues at the onshore tie-in interfaces.
• Assist in the preparation of pipeline pre-commissioning and commissioning activities in liaison with the Commissioning Engineer.
• Organize the work with due consideration for HSE rules to be enforced within the team and towards the main Contractor and sub-contractors.
• Offshore/ocean Engineering (most preferable).
• Civil-Structure or Mechanical (optional).
• 6-10 Years in Oil and Gas Onshore and offshore (subsea) Pipeline Project.
• Have exposure in oil and gas onshore and offshore pipeline design engineering (at least 4 years).
• Have exposure in oil and gas onshore and offshore pipeline installation engineering (at least 2 years).
• Have ever been involved in oil and gas onshore, offshore pipeline construction and shoreapproach pipeline construction.
• Familiar in using International code and standard for oil and gas pipeline i.e: ASME, DNV, API, etc.
• Have experience in using pipeline software: AutoPIPE/Caesar, OFFPIPE/Orcalay, AGA – on bottom stability, Sage Profile.
Should you have qualification above and available for 2-3 years contract, please forward your CV to email@example.com