E&P company; Technical Assistant
Opportunity exist to join a well funded, dynamic E&P company with the vision and desire to add additional assets to its existing, operated portfolio of 3PSC s in onshore South Sumatra and West Java. Commensurate with the caliber of people we are Looking to attract a competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to suitably qualified persons who are seeking new challenges and be part of a rapidly expanding organization.
The positions we are offering are as follows:
• Be proficient in the use of computer aided drafting programs such as Corel Draw, Map Info, GIS or Auto CAD in order to provide technical drafting support to exploration and drilling departments.
• Competent in using all relevant computer programs to input/retrieval and update a G&G data base.
• Organizing and managing a G&G data base which will allow multi disciplined users to access and retrieve data with ease.
• Prepares variety of special drafting work that require high degree of accuracy, neatness, and appealing Quality to be used for management meeting and conferences.
• Responsible for algebraic, mathematical calculations for drafting and other measurable drafting assignment or any other similar duties for accuracy and reliability.
• Schedules, controls, review and sitting up priority of all drafting duties in Exploration Department, using a proper Judgement to comply with exploration program and entire company operations.
• (deal candidate should have the following experience gained from working within a major Indonesian operating company:
1. Minimal D-III education with minimum 8 years experience in drafting and data files management. A person bearing artistic, intelligent background will be advantageous.
2. 6 – 8 years experience in the oil and gas Industry.
3. Oral Fluency and good written English. Mastering of drafting computer software.
4. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple ongoing projects, with advice from leadership.
5. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to challenge others in a constructive manner and negotiate with internal peers, partners and 3rd parties to influence decisions or ways of working.
6. Must be a self starter with good decision-taking skills with ability to plan and organize workload effectively and a proven ability to work under pressure without sacrificing quality.
7. Good team player with a proactive and flexible attitude, and able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
8. This is a Local staff role open to applicants of Indonesian nationality only.
Please send your application and curriculum vitae to email@example.com by 7 December 2009. Only short listed candidates will be notified for interview.