Career PT Donggi Senoro LNG
The company will provide excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience.
QC Welding/NDT Inspector
Jakarta Raya – Site-Luwuk
* Familiar with relevant standard, code and practices for inspection
* Familiar with Migas and documentation requirement
* Seven (7) years of experience for Diploma III graduates or twelve (12) years of experience for Senior High School (SMA/STM) graduates
* Experienced in fabrication and construction of oil and gas for pressure vessel, tank, piping and steel structure
* Diploma in Engineering (mechanical, instrument, electrical)
* Senior high school (SMA/STM) with significant fabrication and construction experience on major projects
* Certified Welding Inspector
* Certified NDT – RT Level II and Other NDT Method (MT/PT/UT) (advantage)
* Ensure inspection of pre-fabrication, fabrication and/or construction activities and EPC Contractor are conducted according to approved Inspection and Test Plan (ITP); ensure the required QC documentation and required NDT (Non Destructive Test) are conducted in compliance with relevant Standard/Code, Specification and Project requirement with good construction safety practices based on schedule and budget.
* Ensure Quality Surveillance on Contractor/Subcontractor or Vendor activity regarding welded pre-fabrication, fabrication and/construction.
* Conduct inspection (Hold Point, Witness and Review record) on pre-fabrication/fabrication and/or construction activities as per approved ITP
* Supervise EPC Contractor related to areas of NDT (Non Destructive Test) to successfully complete the work on schedule and within budget.
* Monitor and control the NDT to ensure it is well running without complaint; follow the procedures and meet the requirement.
* Continuously monitor, control and maintain highest quality and administer good construction safety practices.
* Review the test procedure and requirement.
* Ensure all measurement test are passing the certification procedure as well as ready to follow procedure.
* Review test record and report, list of test requirement and certification procedure.
* Contribute and monitor all HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) issues in Non Destructive Test area.
Please send your complete application letter, CV, recent photograph, current and expected salary to:
Only Short listed Candidates will be contacted