As part of the Royal Dutch/Shell Group (Shell), one of the worlds leading oil and gas companies, Shell Indonesia shares a rich history with Indonesia that reaches back over 100 years. PT. Shell Indonesia with major operation in downstream business at the moment manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors.
Shell Indonesia is also seriously looking at oil and gas exploration opportunities and plan to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
Location: Talavera Building ,Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
• Broad experience in business taxation working for multinational, or a professional firm with both upstream and downstream experience. At least 10-15 years experiences
• Recognized professional qualification and member of a recognized accounting or legal professional body. Solid knowledge of local tax legislation with particular emphasis on oil & gas industry fiscal regime.
• Effective communicator of complex tax issues; both written and oral.
• Effective ability to debate tax issues competently with fiscal authorities;
• Effective client/project management and task prioritization skills.
• Strong negotiation skills and effective at influencing others.
• Ability to adapt to new or changing circumstances and ambiguous or pressured situations.
• Manage change in a fast growing business environments
• Demonstrates imagination and creativity in the evaluation of issues and development of possible solutions.
• Ability to evaluate tax risks, balance risk with Business objectives, and make recommendations that are objective, practical, technically appropriate, and supportive of the Business.
• Effective team player on Tax and cross-functional/cross-sector teams
• Strong motivation and drive to deliver changes, to improve processes and results
Provide concise,accurate,comprehensive and timely Direct and Indirect tax advice to all business stakeholders and projects in Indonesia,with a focus on Downstream tax matters but also covering Upstream activities. Especially with evolving business dimensions, external changes, ambiguous local legislation implementation details.
• Act as principal liaison to, and build and maintain excellent business relationships with, tax authorities and other government bodies such as BPH Migas/BP Migas stakeholders and key business contacts including counterparts in JV partners and other Oil & Gas companies.
• Represent company in tax audits and appeals processes,proactively negotiating and agreeing tax disputes to an optimal solution for company
• Monitor developments in country tax legislation and develop contacts with tax consultants and tax authorities in Indonesia in order to ensure all projects and processes are being properly advised.
• Manage risks from fast-paced growth.
Application Deadline: Saturday 31 March 2012
Number of Vacancies: 1
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please visit :www.shell.com/careers -> Job Search-> Region-> Indonesia” ->professionals
Expiry date: March 09, 2012