Premier Oil plc is a leading independent FTSE 250 international exploration and production company, operating in the North Sea (offices in Aberdeen and Stavanger), Middle East/ Pakistan (offices in Islamabad) and Asia (offices in Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City and Jakarta).
You will be solely responsible for the management and coordination of Logistics and support activites for drilling campaigns in Block A, Natuna Sea and Tuna. This will include tendering for logistics (vessels, base, chopper, etc), equipment mobilization, personnel mobilization etc.
You will work closely with the Logistics Department and the other members of the Drilling team to ensure that logistics requirements are handled safely and in a timely manner.
Drilling Logistics Superintendant
• Management and coordination for the equipment mobilization and demobilization consulting with Drilling Engineer, Drilling Supervisor and Drilling Superintendent.
• Oversee personnel mobilization and demobilization consulting with Drilling Engineer, Drilling Supervisor and Drilling Superintendent.
• Management and coordination for the vessels movement consulting with Drilling Supervisor and Drilling Superintendent.
• Coordination with Logistics Department for all drilling Logistics plan.
• Working with the Contracts Engineer and the Contracts and Procurement Department to ensure drilling logistics and services are available when required.
• 20+ plus years as a Drilling logistics Specialist for International oil company with sole responsibility to manage all Drilling related logistics issues.
• Working knowledge of marine laws, regulations and operations
• Experience of specifying Drilling Shore base requirements, cranes, storage requirements, carnage requirements tailored for semi submersible and jack up operations.
• Previously managed OCTG, including storage, and handling to API standards or better.
• Overseeing Lifting equipment to International standards LOLA or better.
• As above for BLMP specification and coordination of construction, cement plant
• Operating warehouse barges for drilling operations, preference for experience of handling drilling logistics in Natuna Sea area
• Experience working in remote regions, with sole responsibility of all drilling activity related logistic management
• Experience in specifying appropriate aircraft for projects(fixed wing and rotary, with working knowledge of aviation laws, regulations and operations
• Experience. in specifying appropriate marine vessels for drilling projects
How to apply?
Pls click link : Career Premier Oil