Landmark – Halliburton
As a Global Company in the Oil and Gas Service Industry, Halliburton delivers Expertise, Service, Speed and New Technology leading the world in Integrated Energy Services, Engineering, Construction and Maintenance.
To support our operations in Indonesia we are seeking highly qualified candidates for the fallowing positions:
Geological and Geophysical Technical Sales Consultant
Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Based
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Experience and understanding of geological and geophysical interpretation and modeling workflows.
* Conduct all tasks related to building a complex geological models
* Create workflows, demos and take ownership of client evaluations.
* Supporting the Account Representative and Account Manager roles
* Strong in Listening skills to understand the Customer’s technical problems
* Exhibiting strong knowledge of released applications in their domain
* Minimum Bachelor Degree in Geology / Geophysics or equivalent with minimum 10 years industry experience
* Positive, energetic and confident geologist with strong communication and presentation skills
* Knowledge of reservoir simulation techniques and their needs/sensitivities with respect to geological models
* Strong teamwork, presentation and people skills, with good client-facing skills
* Experience in sales/marketing is considered an advantage.
As a Technical Sales Consultant in Geology and Geophysics you will be responsible for high level and technically focused application demonstrations concentrating on core Geological and Geophysical workflows. The role will require customer facing presentations, single user demonstrations, mentoring and onsite consulting. Experience in Landmark’s newest application, DecisionSpace Desktop, or the Classic G&G applications will be an advantage.
Only candidates who meet the qualifications and experience are invited to apply.
Please send detailed resumes and application letters only.
No other documents are required at this point.
To apply online, Click Here