SPC Mahakam Hilir Pte.Ltd
SPC is an integrated oil and gas company with a premium brand in the Asia-Pacific region. The Company is a member of PetroChina, one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world. PetroChina has significant presence in the major sectors of the oil and gas global arena, from exploration and production, refining, chemicals, marketing to natural gas and pipelines. It is also one of the major producers and distributors (in the world) of petroleum and petrochemical products.
Senior/Reservoir Engineer (Position based in Singapore)
• Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent with 5 years of relevant experience in oil & gas industry.
• Preferable with knowledge of reservoir simulation (eclipse or equivalent) and fundamentals of business valuation.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Must be willing to travel on short notice.
• Monitor production and injection performance on existing fields to optimise production and maximize recovery.
• Perform reservoir simulation modeling/studies and generating production/reserves forecasts.
• Perform economic analysis and provide technical input/support to new field development planning.
• Keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies to maximise field performance.
• Participate in assets acquisition, including data room evaluation; attend partners meeting as well as the preparation of reports.
Please send resume with a full resume in English, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information, together with a recent photograph to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiry date: May 19, 2012