Schlumberger Malaysia (Schlumberger Oilfield Support S/B)
– Based in Kuala Lumpur – Bandar Utama
Knowledge, technical innovation and teamwork are at the center of who we are. For more than 80 years, we have focused on leveraging these assets to deliver solutions that improve customer performance.
Today, our real-time technology services and solutions enable customers to translate acquired data into useful information, then transform this information into knowledge for improved decision making-anytime, anywhere. Harnessing information technology in this way offers enormous opportunities to enhance efficiency and productivity. This is a quantum leap from providing traditional ‘just-in-case’ information to delivering ‘just-in-time’ knowledge that meets the changing needs of our customers.
Reflecting our belief that diversity spurs creativity, collaboration, and understanding of customers’ needs, we employ over 83,000 people of more than 140 nationalities working in approximately 80 countries. Our employees are committed to working with our customers to create the highest level of added value. Knowledge communities and special interest groups with our organization enable teamwork and knowledge sharing unencumbered by geographic boundaries.
Management Accountant – to be based in Malaysia
* Qualified member of ACCA/ CIMA / MACPA / CPA of Australia or equivalents
* Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
* 3 to 5 years experience in large accounting firm or Multinational
* Willing to work on different time zone and weekend – 12.30pm – 9.30pm or 4pm – 1am
* Flexible to work on shift
* Proficient in MS-Office
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Interpersonal skills
* Pro-active, self-motivated and eager to acquire knowledge
* Team player
* Ability to work under pressure
* Problem solving skills
* Service Oriented
* Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Utama, Malaysia
* 90 Full-time positions available
* Running day-to-day operations to meet KPI objectives based on Service Level Agreements (SLA) between the Hub and Geomarket
* Performing analysis as and when required by Geomarket
* Developing domain expertise
* Identifying and reporting critical issues to the supervisor
* Preparing, reconciling and reviewing the Balance Sheet notes (including sub systems)
* Preparing monthly forecast of the Profit and Loss Accounts for the Operations Controller
* Preparing and analysing the Profit and Loss accounts including detailed review of revenue and cost transactions
* Controlling and preparing general ledger entries including prepayments, accruals, allocations, etc
* Preparing segment analysis and reports for Operations Controller, Operations Manager, Field Segment Managers for planning purposes.
* Preparing Fiscal analysis and management fiscal reconciliation in accordance with Local/ Country tax requirements.
* Providing support to Geomarket on Tender P&L’s/analysis for Operations Controller and Operations Manager for planning purposes.
* Providing assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory requirements
* Ensuring all reports are submitted within deadlines
* Participating in ad hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
Apply Online Oil gas Job Schlumberger Malaysia May 2011