Petronas; Operation Manager
Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities. Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for :
• Minimum Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering or any other Engineering discipline. Post graduate degree or masters in these disciplines would be an advantage.
• The position requires a professional with comprehensive business experience of 20-25 years in a highly specialized field of Oil and Gas development.
• The incumbent should have an in-depth technical experience in surface / sub-surface engineering in development projects.
• Possess wide experience in managing development in various international environment.
• Possess excellent human relation, communication and motivational skills.
Job Description :
Plan and lead the section to execute the operations related activities from engineering design through to project start-up for the development of new oil and gas reserves in line with Company policies and corporate governance in order to deliver Company business objectives and targets.
Interested applications may send their comprehensive CV to:
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb)
Expiry date: May 04, 2012