Lowongan Petronas Carigali
Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for some position below to support our development project:
Senior IT Infrastructure
Provide assistance to IT Head on Managing all IT infrastructure, network, server system, security and communication to ensure that all IT Infrastructure are well planned, implemented and monitored and all practice are comply with the standard regulation, policy, procedure and industry best practiced.
• Good communication skill including strong verbal, written and presentation skill.
• Having experience in oil and gas industry would be an advantage.
• Advance knowledge in IT Infrastructure Technology and well-known with its implementation to support the business need.
• High availability of IT infrastructure service Delivery.
• Bachelor degree in IT or related discipline.
• Having a certification of IT Infrastructure, ITIL, and Project Management.
Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).
Expiry date: December 28, 2012