INPEX CORPORATION is an oil & gas exploration and production company based in Japan. The mission of INPEX is to provide a stable and efficient supply of energy to our customer by exploring and developing oil and natural gas resources throughout the world. In Indonesia, INPEX is acting as Kontraktor Kontrak Kerjasama (KKKS) with BPMIGAS for many upstream projects since 1966. INPEX is the operator of Masela Block (Abadi project) offshore Maluku, Arafura Sea, Indonesia, that is now in the early stage of Abadi field development with floating liquefied natural gas concept for future commercial FLNG production.
Parallel with the activities, INPEX Organization is growing rapidly and currently we need the following positions:
Principal Civil Engineer (Senior Structural Engineer) (C/066/LSB/03/2012)
* Bachelor in Engineering or Technical Science.
* Minimum 10 years experience in the structural engineering, project management or project construction, having familiarity oil and gas industry requirements.
* Fluent English both spoken and written
* Computer literacy
* Prepare structure engineering criterias for AFE Contractor’s/Consultant’s team during LSB basic design in the phases of initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing.
* Review CTR’s basic design deliverables.
* Develop any technical engineering documentations required for handling over to LSB operation Dept.
* Supervise any LSB site surveys.
* Setup and report Key Performance Indicators/KPI to LSB Eng Manager on the structure engineering activities
Please click below link for details key responsibilities and requirements. Interested applicants who fully meet the above requirement are encouraged to send your CV in English with one recent photo (max. 150KB) to
All application will be kept strictly confidential.
INPEX home page: