Job Career April 2012
Wood Group PSN are the largest provider of brownfield services to the oil and gas industry. Our global network of over 28,000 people in more than 35 countries offers high integrity services that optimise the performance of facilities, maintain production, reduce operating costs, ensure asset integrity and extend the operating life of fields
Piping Engineers – all level
United Arab Emirates
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): experience in oil & gas engineering(latterly upstream), experience in conceptual, front end and detailed design required (in an engineer, fully conversant with relevant international standards., degree in discipline specific engineering (b.sc./m.sc./b.eng.)., MS Access.
* Required language(s): English
* At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
* 15 Full-Time position(s) available.
Wood Group PSN are currently looking for Piping Engineers at all levels to join the team based in Oman, UAE. The successful candidate will be expected to execute discipline front end and detailed design input to engineering projects. Execute technical support studies as requested. Provide engineering support to the construction / commissioning phases as necessary. Provide engineering support to maintenance and operations as requested.
He/she shall report to relevant discipline head. Provide leave relief as appropriate.
Specialist experience shall encompass all types of piping systems, design and construction standards, and codes of practice.
Experience in hydraulic analysis (static and dynamic modeling), piping isometrics, piping design / draughting software. Years of experience in specialism shall be as per generic engineer as specified above.
Requires working knowledge of material selection, corrosion control, GRE, non-metallic piping specification, full appreciation of international codes / piping classes for piping, valves.
Act as lead discipline engineer for specific projects, managing discipline design teams of designers and engineers.
Stand in for discipline head as appropriate.
Actively train and encourage the development of Omani staff to fulfil process and systems engineering roles.
Here To aplly online : Career Wood Group PSN