Shell Canada Limited
Maintenance Shovel Planner-Fort McMurray, AB Job ID: U32903
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 90,000 people and operating in more than 80 countries and territories. Shell is celebrating over a century of operations in Canada, where we employ more than 8,200 people. Shell Canada has also been named a Top 100 Employer for 11 consecutive years and recognized as a leader in sustainable development since 1991. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products. We are Canada’s largest producer of sulphur and one of the largest oil sands developers in the country.
Athabasca Oil Sands Project (AOSP) Shell Albian Sands
Shell Albian Sands is the mining operation portion of the Athabasca Oil Sands Project and consists of the Muskeg River and Jackpine mines. Production from these mining and extraction operations accounts for 17 per cent of Canada’s total oil production and employs more than 2,300 employees and thousands of contractors.
Shell Canada is currently seeking Maintenance Planner for our Fort McMurray, AB location.
· 2-5 Years in planning
· Past experience in working with computerize maintenance system (i.e JD Edwards, SAP)
o SAP experience would be preferred
· Excellent computer skills
· Mechanical or electrical aptitude.
· Journeyman certificate would be an asset
· Successful candidate must be willing to relocate to/ reside in the Wood Buffalo Region, as this position is not a Fly In Fly Out
· Plan and prepare routine maintenance plans and activities for the efficient execution in shovel maintenance.
· Provide technical assistance as required.
· Build the work order backlog for the weekly schedule.
· Build the work order backlog for the shutdown schedule.
· Maintain and cleanup work order backlog.
· Set maintenance plan dates on all work orders.
· Parts, materials and operations steps are on all work orders.
· Ready work orders for scheduling are set to EXEC status.
· Inform the scheduler of the weekly PM and shutdown durations.
· Create purchase requisitions.
· Create the work order binders for the weekly and shutdown schedules.
· Review completed shutdown and backlog work orders for completeness.
· Review weekly PM and shutdown schedule every for completeness.
· Manage planning backlog interface with production to define priorities.
· Create and maintain equipment hierarchy.
· Create and maintain equipment history.
· Interacts with shovel vendors on service and parts availability.
· Maintain and update component tracking.
· Set the proper work order coding.
Application Deadline: Tuesday 27 November 2012
Number of Vacancies: 1
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply?, pls click here : Career Shell