Schlumberger Malaysia (Schlumberger Oilfield Support S/B)
– Oil Gas Career Kuala Lumpur – Bandar Utama
Knowledge, technical innovation and teamwork are at the center of who we are. For more than 80 years, we have focused on leveraging these assets to deliver solutions that improve customer performance.
Today, our real-time technology services and solutions enable customers to translate acquired data into useful information, then transform this information into knowledge for improved decision making-anytime, anywhere. Harnessing information technology in this way offers enormous opportunities to enhance efficiency and productivity. This is a quantum leap from providing traditional ‘just-in-case’ information to delivering ‘just-in-time’ knowledge that meets the changing needs of our customers.
Reflecting our belief that diversity spurs creativity, collaboration, and understanding of customers’ needs, we employ over 83,000 people of more than 140 nationalities working in approximately 80 countries. Our employees are committed to working with our customers to create the highest level of added value. Knowledge communities and special interest groups with our organization enable teamwork and knowledge sharing unencumbered by geographic boundaries.
Statutory Accountant – to be based in Malaysia
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
* Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
* 3-4 years experience in large accounting firm or Multinational
* Willing to work on different time zone and weekend – 12.30pm – 9.30pm or 4pm – 1am
* Flexible to work on shirt
* Proficient in languages for assigned geographic responsibilities
* Proficient in MS-Office
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Pro-active, self-motivated and eager to acquire knowledge
* Team player
* Ability to work under pressure
* Problem solving skills
* Service Oriented
* Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Utama – Malaysia.
* 70 Full-Time positions available.
* Running day to day operations to meet KPI objectives based on Service Level Agreements between the Hub and Region
* Performing analysis as and when required by Region
* Developing domain expertise
* Identifying and reporting critical issues to the supervisor
* Supervising Tax Assistants
* Preparing tax reports for management on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis (Effective Tax Rate comments, Tax Provisioning Models, Balance Sheet notes)
* Preparing annual and quarterly tax forecasts
* Preparing local statutory accounts and ensure compliance within filing deadlines
* Preparing legal accounts in accordance with Local/Country GAAP
* Preparing corporate tax returns on monthly, quarterly or yearly basis depending on the Country requirements
* Assisting in tax audits and appeals as per Regional / Country requirements (including preparation of schedules and liaison with Tax officers where necessary)
* Mentoring and guiding Tax Assistants
* Responsible for the preparation of analysis, statutory accounts and tax returns for a group of countries.
Click here to Apply Online : Schlumberger Oil Gas Career Malaysia