PT Bumi Resources Minerals Tbk. (“BRM”) which is majority owned by PT Bumi Resources Tbk (“BUMI”). BRM is incorporated in Indonesiaand holds various mineral operating, development and exploration properties in Indonesiaand in West Africa. BRM has a diverse portfolio of minerals and holds security of tenure for its exploration and development properties. These properties give exploration and mining rights to various minerals including copper, gold, lead, zinc, iron ore, phosphate and diamonds. Given the strong commodity demand in the medium to long term, BRM provides a unique opportunity to be part of a diverse mineral company.
Palu (Sulawesi Tengah)
* Excellent knowledge in safety regulation, HSEmanagement, audit system, training in healthy, safety, environment and emergency response
* Excellent writing and speaking both in Indonesian and English.
* Certification of POP, TOT, AK3U, ISO 14001, & OHSAS 18001.
* To be based in remote area.
* Minimum S1 graduate in occupational health and safety, environmental engineering or any other relevant discipline
* Minimum 3 years working experience in occupational health and safety, preferably within a mining operation environment in underground mining.
* Thorough knowledge of safety management system, relevant legal requirements and implementation.
Please submit your application letter complete with CV in English, recent photograph and expected salary to email address below:
Human Resources Department
email : firstname.lastname@example.org