PT Kaltim Prima Coal; 10 positions
1. Manager – Coal Technology (Code: MCT)
• Knowledge of geological modeling and mine planning and coal mining practices.
• Knowledge and exposure to a large number of coal mines, coal types, customers and end user facilities.
• Strong people management skills, ideally with training in supervision.
• Tertiary qualifications in Geology, Chemistry or Metallurgy.
• Broad experience and proven skills in coal management, stockpile management, coal quality inspection and testing and coal utilization at power utilities. As a guide fifteen (15) years plus experience, five (5) of which have been in a senior position in Coal Technology or Superintending Company.
2. Superintendent – Shipping Plan & Logistics (SPT-SHIP)
• Experience and proven skills in related or similar business such as planning, scheduling, Operations, shipping, coal quality, or logistics.
• Planning and organizing ability.
•Negotiation and problem solving skills to resolve scheduling and logistical issues.
• Tertiary qualifications in Commerce / Engineering or other discipline with minimum 8 years experience, with knowledge of the coal industry.
• Very good understanding in coal logistic chain and shipping, as well as contract executions.
3. Senior Engineer – Mining (SR-MINE)
• S1 Degree in Mine Engineering.
• Having 4 years experience in mine technical engineering position with experience in Contract Mining will be an advantage.
• Understanding of financial analysis methods.
4. Engineer – Mining (Code: E-MINE)
• S1 Degree in Mine Engineering.
• Having 2 years experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
• Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
• Having experience in using MINEX software.
• Excellent planning, analytical, organization and problem solving skills together with mechanical aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
5. Senior Engineer – Civil (SR-CIVIL)
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Civil Engineering with more than 4 years plus of relevant industry / management experiences, and having budgeting skills are essential for senior position.
• Extensive experience and proven skills in Civil Engineering / Construction and / or earthmoving industries. Having experience in Civil Projects at mining industry will be an advantage.
6.Engineer Electrical – Power (E-POWER)
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years in electrical engineering of relevant mining / industry experiences.
• Have an understanding of how to manage projects, including engineering , procurement and construction of fixed plant’s electrical and control systems
7. Senior Draftsman – Mechanical (SR-DRAFT)
• Diploma with minimum 3 years working experience or Technical High School with minimum 5 years working experience as mechanical draftsman.
• Conversant with AutoCAD and other computerized drawing production software’s.
8. Specialist – Marketing Admin (SP-MKT)
• Tertiary qualifications (S1), preferably in Commerce / Business / Law with 3 years experience dealing with marketing contract.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (oral & written) in both bahasa Indonesia and English.
• Basic level of business writing skills and public relations knowledge.
• Basic accounting skills.
9. Engineer – Mechanical (Code: E-ME)
• S1 Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Having min 3 years working experience in project environment in mechanical disciplines. Working experience in mining industry environment would be an advantage.
• Suitable balance between technical and managerial skills.
• Have good knowledge and experience in project management
• Have good knowledge and experience in mechanical installation techniques and standards.
• Have high personal energy level and enthusiastic to work in a dynamic project environment.
10. Project Engineer – Electrical (E-EP)
• S1 Degree in Electrical / Control System Engineering with at least 3 years in electrical/ control system engineering of relevant mining/ industry experiences.
• Possess extensive experiences and proven skills in running service/ operation/ maintenance and production facilities in the mining or industry, preferably involving remote or develop locations.
• Have an understanding of how to manage projects, including engineering, procurement and construction of fixed plant’s electrical and control systems.
• Use experience accumulated in the current or similar roles to demonstrate a capability to think across others.
1. Good communication in both written and spoken English
2. Good interpersonal and organizational skills
3. Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills
4. Computer literate (MS Office)
5. Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email address:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process
Expiry date: July 22, 2012