PT Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia; Lowongan Senior Reliability Technician/Teknisi
Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia (KNI), a joint venture between Armindo Group and Orica Group, is to build large-scale chemical manufacturing facilities continue to be in Bontang, East Kalimantan. This world-scale facility utilizing the best technology available the most advanced of the species globally. KNI is committed to providing the best-performing ammonium nitrate manufacturing complex in the world and looking for applicants with skilled, experienced and committed to forming successful site team members. Extensive training will be given to applicants who succeed to their positions and facilities for the success of one day.
Senior Reliability Technician
The role of the Senior Reliability Technician at KNI is as part of the Reliability team that provides Maintenance support to the KNI Plant.
• Experience with Static equipment – Pressrire Vessels, Exchangers, Columns, Boilers, Steam Drums
• Proven Safety knowledge and experience
• Proven ability to read & interpret technical drawings, including P&ID s
• The successful candidate shall possess good analytical & decision
• Experience with CMMS – Computerized Maintenance Management System, eg SAP, MIMS etc
• Polytechnic or Senior Technical High School SMK qualification as a Mechanical Technician
• 8-10 years working within a Maintenance environment
• Substantial experience with high Speed Rotating Equipment including Compressors, Turbines and Pumps. Experience should include overhauls & planned maintenance.
• 8-10 years experience within either Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical industry, Marine or similar industries
Accountabilities will also include:
• Assist with Troubleshooting and RCA Root Cause Analysis of equipment failures
• Provide coaching to other KNI Reliability Team members
• Continuous Improvement focus within the KNI Reliability Team
• Safe & Quality repairs of Rotating Equipment
• Ability to learn Company Standards for KNI Plant & Equipment
• Support to Senior Mechanical Supervisor as the Senior Reliability Technician
• Part of Mechanical Reliability Leadership Team who becomes the Leader when Senior Mechanical supervisor is away
• Delivery of Mechanical Technician trade skills to ensure a Safe Reliable Plant for KNI Operations
• To support the site objectives of Safety, Quality, Reliability within the KNI Reliability. Team
Interested applicants should send their resume, recent paragraph, referees, and salary expectation by email firstname.lastname@example.org and put the applied position at your email subject. All application will be treated as strictly confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified.