PT Meares Soputan Mining; Lowongan Tambang 2 positions
PT Meares Soputan Mining is developing the Toka Tindung Gold Project in North Sulawesi. Applicants are invited for the following position:
MINE PRODUCTION GEOLOGY MANAGER
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure that Ore mining activities are efficient and dilution is minimized. Diligent management of grade control activities and development geology. Supervision of drilling contractor including approval of claims. Compilation and reporting of ore reserves and resources. Compilation of ESDM reports. Developing, communicating and ensuring timely review of department procedures. Understand that management and supervisor are responsible for preventing injuries. Have in place an environmental operating plant and an accident contingency plan for each operating unit. Continually review safety procedures.
1. Formal Geology Engineering qualification, gold mining experience preferable
2. Experience minimum 15 years
3. Computer skill, good communication & organisation skill and Spoken & written English
SENIOR MINE PLANNING ENGINEER
Pit optimisation and Design, Waste dump and Haul, Road Design, Short Term through to Life Of Mine Plans and Schedules, Rehabilitation planning, Plan implementation and monitoring, Costing and Budgets & Training and coaching of subordinates.
* Bachelor s Degree in mining engineering
* Minimum 5 years open pit experience in metalliferous mines
* Ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic
* Strong leadership and communication skills
* Good English skills both written and oral
* Design experience utilising Surpac mine planning software
Only applicants with the above requirements will be considered.
Please submit your application letter and put the position above on your subject application letter with your CV and recent photograph, not later than 1 week from this advertisement date to:
HR PT MSM
PO BOX 1550 Manado,
Or email to:
Maximum file attachment by email: 250 kb.