Lowongan PT Indonesia Coal Resources | Group BUMN Tambang PT Antam Tbk

December 2, 2011 · Posted in Civil, Environmental Engineering 

PT Indonesia Coal Resources (ICR) is majority owned 99,98% by PT Antam Tbk. PT. ICR was established by notarial deed number 62 dated December 24, 2008 with 99.98% shareholding owned by Antam and the remaining 0.02 % owned by PT Antam Resourcindo (PT ARI), a subsidiary of Antam.

Although until March 18, 2009 date of the deed of incorporation of the Department of Justice and Human Rights had not yet risen, but the ICR was able to run the activity as an active company after obtaining the approval (ratification) of the shareholders for any act done through the mechanism of decision Outside Shareholders Meeting Shares (circular resolution).

ICR engaged in mining coal mining materials and energy from coal mineral resources and doing business in the field of trade industry, transportation and services related to coal mining minerals from upstream to downstream and the energy of the mineral resources of coal. ICR is a Holding Company for coal that will have some coal mines and cooperative efforts with third parties (strategic alliances).

Currently we are opening positions as follows:

Environment (EV)
Jambi | Closing Date : 12 December 2011

Requirements:
* Male/Female, max age 25 years
* Education S1 majoring in Agriculture , min GPA 2.75
* well understanding in nurseries
* Minimum experience 1 year in the same field
* Able to operate MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and AutoCAD
* Able to work under pressure and target
* Well communicated
* Willing to be placed on the site in KM 41 Desa Bukit Peranginan Tembesi Sarolangun Jambi

Civil Engineering (SIPIL)
Jambi | Closing Date : 12 December 2011

Requirements:
* Male, max age 35 years
* Education S1 majoring in Civil Engineering, min GPA 2.75
* Minimum experience 1 year in the same field
* Able to design a building structure
* Able to operate MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and AutoCAD
* Able to work under pressure and target
* Well communicated
* Willing to be placed on the site in KM 41 Desa Bukit Peranginan Tembesi Sarolangun Jambi

How to Apply:
For those interested candidates, please send your application to the following email:
fadland@icr-antam.com

meifi@icr-antam.com
Please mention the position code as your subject email

Sponsored Link :

Share this vacancy to your friends to Help This Site to Grow :

Bookmark and Share


Subscribe to Oil Gas & Mining Jobs Vacancy by Email, Click here!


Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Comments

Comments are closed.

Subscribe - langganan Lowongan

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Total Subscriber :

  • Update Info Lowongan Via Facebook

  • tracker