PT Freeport Indonesia, an affiliate of Freeport McMoRan Copper and Gold, is one of the worlds largest copper and gold producers. We are seeking talented individuals to join our Organization to fill the following positions:
Position FOREMAN, RAIL OPERATIONS #3
Work Location Tembagapura – Papua (Ref. ID – 29566)
Application Deadline Wednesday, June 13, 2012
The background, education, and work experience needed to succeed in this job are:
Minimum Education & Experience
° Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining Engineering with two years experience in Underground Operations or High School with 10 – 15 years experience in Underground Operations.
Long Description :
Basic Function :
Direct, supervise, and provide leadership to both contractors (i.e. PTRI) and PTFI manpower on expansion operation activity to achieve safe and efficient of expansion operation goals.
Job Responsibility :
1. Conduct daily and weekly meeting to communicate company’s safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures in
order to promote subordinates awareness of safety and environmental issues especially working in Underground, which has a high risk environment.
2. Supervise, direct, and monitor expansion operations
activities to ensure all are comply with monthly goals.
3. Direct and instruct contractor crew supervisor to use materials with proper care and attention to minimize or eliminate damages and/or wasting.
4. Inspect, monitor, and observe all working practices and techniques to ensure safe, accurate and correct procedures are implemented for all areas.
5. Inspect and observe working areas to identify unsafe acts/conditions, report and control working environment.
6. Provide equipment as required to achieve shift goals for all areas.
7. Monitor working environment, listen, and obtain feedback on problems and issues that impact on the morale of crew members for all areas.
8. Motivate subordinates in participating in training and development programs in order to promote and increase their skills and knowledge which will result in better trained and skilled team that may increase the contribution and achievement of target as planned and set by the company.
The key challenges in this position include:
° Ability to maintain good relationship and communication
with the rest of the crew and department, the incumbent should be able to deal with people with various cultural and educational background and be able to adjust with the busy, risky and very demanding working environment.
° Ability to adapt with rapid changes in work environment due to growing projects being handling by UG Expansion, include inter-departmental working relations.
The Company offers very attractive terms of employment, including salary and benefit package to successful candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Kirim Lamaran, Klik : Lowongan Freeport