PT Freeport Indonesia, an affiliate of Freeport McMoRan Copper and Gold, is one of the worlds largest copper and gold producers. We are seeking talented individuals to join our Organization to fill the following positions:
Position SUPT.,COMMUNICATIONS SUPP. PROD. & PROJ.
Work Location Jakarta (Ref. ID – 24065)
Application Deadline Tuesday, June 26, 2012
The background, education, and work experience needed to succeed in this job are:
Minimum Education and Experience
° Bachelor (S1) in Cinematography, Computer or Social Science or other related communications fields with 8 years experience in communications/public relations business or in big multi-national company or in TV and Video Production business.
Long Description :
Supt., Communication Supports
Basic Function :
Develop, plan, direct, and ensure all production of publication material for internal and national media and information programs for the Company’s operation in Papua as well as for New Orleans and Jakarta offices, and other external parties are done within the Company’s and Department’s policies, in order to build and improve Company’s image, and still meet external standard broadcast quality and Requester’s expectation.
Job Responsibility :
1. Oversee development and management the media databases and archives to ensure all valuable and critical information
is updated and documented properly.
2. Plan, develop, and supervise the production of company publications, including prints and electronic (video and photo/slide) to ensure that they all meet company standard
quality and assurances of delivery timely.
3. Develop and improve guidance to subordinates to do the best in their job, to ensure that they work efficiently, effectively and productively in every aspect of their work
including safety alertness and cost consciousness.
4. Initiate, maintain, liaise, and cooperate with related internal parties (management, employees and Freeport community), in order to gain inputs and feedbacks to improve
the company policy in disseminating information.
5. Oversee rotation schedule for production crew, assess project plans for Jobsite, and review project achievement upon return, in order to ensure all projects and/or
productions are well run.
6. Develop, recommend, and support new process, procedures, method and system to department head to improve and maintain the staff ability in this unit for supporting the
better contributions to the department and the Company.
7. Develop project timelines, schedule, and deliverable dates with oversight of both timelines and quality control with application of technology solutions where appropriate
8. Lead and direct subordinates to be involved into special projects/events, including Community events, Cultural events, in any of the Company’s locations.
The key challenges in this position include:
° Should be able to keep up and meet the production and
distributions of Company’s publication in a timely fashion.
° Ability to communicate with different internal stakeholders in different Company’s locations, and provide responses timely.
° Manage team performance across three different locations: JKTA, HL and LL.
Core Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Characters)
° Good project management, administration and performance review abilities.
° Good communications skills in both Indonesian and English languages, verbal and written.
° Have an outgoing, communicative disposition.
The key areas in which you have decision-making responsibility are:
° Decide production timelines.
° Decide training schedule and training program should be followed by subordinates.
° Decide priorities of User’s request and manage/assign production support staff assignments accordingly.
° Number of direct subordinate: 2 Staff.
° Number of indirect subordinate: 14 personnel.
The Company offers very attractive terms of employment, including salary and benefit package to successful candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Kirim Lamaran, Kunjungi : http://impact-sg.jobstreet.com/jobs/jobdesc.asp?type=0&eid=26048568&jid=2650013&did=691&its=0&src=8&itn=