Petronas Carigali Muriah Ltd
Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for :
Jakarta Raya – Plaza Bapindo Jakarta
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
* Good communication skill in Bahasa Indonesia and English both verbal and written
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Contract positions available.
* Customer service orientation
* information management
* Attention to detail, initiative and reliability.
* Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
* Take and relay messages
* Provide information to callers
* Greet persons entering organization
* Direct persons to correct destination
* Deal with queries from the public and customers
* Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
* General administrative and clerical support
* Prepare letters and documents
* Receive and sort mail and deliveries
* Schedule appointments
* Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
* Organize meetings
* Tidy and maintain the reception area
Interested applications may send their comprehensive CV to:
With position title as the email subject and your latest picture no later than (01/24/12).
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb)