PT Shell Indonesia
As part of the Royal Dutch/Shell Group (Shell), one of the world’s leading oil and gas companies, Shell Indonesia shares a rich history with Indonesia that reaches back over 100 years. PT. Shell Indonesia with major operation in downstream business at the moment manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors.
Shell Indonesia is also seriously looking at oil and gas exploration opportunities and plan to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
Terminal Operation Supervisor Job ID: A33080
Location: Pulau Laut, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia
1. Residing in the relevant city / willing to be relocated there
2. Bulk terminal operations experience desired.
3. Good communication, management and leadership skills required.
4. Ability to respond appropriately to emergency situation is essential
5. Graduate in Engineering is preferred.
6. Ability to respond appropriately to immediate situations/emergency would be essential
7. Working knowledge of fleet operations.
8. Good leadership and team building skills
9. Good written and communication skills
1. Operate at the correct standards in a team that provides receipt,storage and loading operations and takes care of calling-out maintenance and supply of product under existing agreements
2. Ensure the customers always safely receive the right product
3. Comply and enforce HSSE standards and procedures including PPE requirements
4. Take corrective action when contractors,crews or personnel do not obey rules
5. Product Handling and control: Recognises oil products to be in line with specifications,applies terminal handling and product transfer procedures,and applies product control and measurement,including daily tank and meter reconciliation
6. Manage Ship To Shore Operations: Applies cargo administration,Loads/discharges vessels,manages and maintains port/jetty and applies port/jetty HSSE
7. Tank farm: Tank dipping and sampling,water draining,cleaning
8. Permit to work system; confined space entry,control of electrostatic hazards and working at heights
9. Fuel additive handling and dosing,product testing and quality control
10. Fire fighting,emergency response/oil spill management
11. Ensure availability of equipment to target requirement levels. Acts as trouble-shooter when systems fail
Application Deadline: Sunday 30 December 2012
Number of Vacancies: 1
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply? click here : Shell career