Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia’s crude oil. We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We have begun design work on our deepwater natural gas project off East Kalimantan through Chevron Indonesia Company Our geothermal operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia.
Drill Site Manager Deepwater (Ext-148/DC/EXP/CICO/DRIL/2012)
Education Level : S1 / D4
Minimum GPA : 2.75
* All Engineering
Open For : All Indonesian People
Work Area : Java
Work Location : Jakarta
Summary of Job / Qualification :
* Experienced in onsite supervision of drilling and completions operations.
* Demonstrated skills in using risk analysis/uncertainty management in day-to-day decisions on well operations.
* Experienced in decision making with limited data under operational conditions. Incorporated lessons learned and performance data in decision making.
* Educational Requirement: S1 Degree (S2/Master Degree will be an advantage).
* Experienced in onsite supervision of offshore drilling and completions operations.
* A candidate with subsea and/or deepwater experience will be preferred.
* Responsible for preparing drilling program, well designs, directional planning, cost estimates, cost control, performance monitoring, continuous improvement, RUMS and MOC process, and contractor management program among others. Project management skills valued. Planning and Budget Cycle Acumen.
* Have significant experience in increasing responsibility on the supervision of drilling rig operations.
* Able to analyze, supervise, and conduct specific drilling operations in accordance with well programs and accepted procedure.
* Fluent with general drilling engineering principles and well control theory and practice.
* Familiar with procurement of supplies and services needed to support drilling programs.
* Diligently direct and analyze results of job assignments, familiar with investigate job effectiveness.
* Demonstrate financial acumen, differentiate performance, reward, recognize, and uses consequences.
* Strong in ensuring quality results, mentors others.
* Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau).
* Have a good leadership and communication, both in Bahasa or English.
* Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
* Strong in seeking learning activities.
* Able to establish effective relationships with people of other culture and backgrounds.
How to Apply?
Submit your application to our e-Selections website:
Only application submitted through website will be processed.Our e-Selections website supports the protection of the environment, thus, no paper applications will be accepted. All applications are appreciated and will be treated with confidential manner.
For foreign citizens interested in applying job at Chevron Worldwide go to http://careers.chevron.com