PT Shell Indonesia
As part of the Royal Dutch/Shell Group (Shell), one of the world’s leading oil and gas companies, Shell Indonesia shares a rich history with Indonesia that reaches back over 100 years. PT. Shell Indonesia with major operation in downstream business at the moment manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors.
Shell Indonesia is also seriously looking at oil and gas exploration opportunities and plan to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
Terminal Tank & Meter Reconciler Job ID: A32839
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
To ensure all Stock Movements at all Supply & Distribution (S&D) Terminals shall be accurately recorded and reconciled.
To support all Shell Own Terminals,3rd Party and JV Terminals activities in Indonesia in order to achieve their operational exellence as well as compliant with all legal and group requirements & standards
A person who owns and demonstrates:
1. Creativity but pragmatic approach to problem solving
2. Good communication & networking skills
3. Good Computer and Application System skills.
4. Experiences in Terminal Operations, Road Transport & Health-Safety-Security-Environment (HSSE) will be advantageous
5. Good understanding of other business and Enterprise-First behaviour
6. Ability to respond appropriately to immediate situations/emergency
7. Willingness to be involved in Operational & Health-Safety-Security-Environment (HSSE) matters as part of supporting assurance for terminal compliance.
1. Check and register stocks on a daily,weekly and monthly basis
2. Verify stock movement process completeness
3. Ensure tank & meter reconciliation properly completed
4. Ensure proper Financial Processing & Control (FCDD)
5. Administer Operational Excellence (OE) HQ file documentations
6. Support all OE activities
7. Organize meetings and provide minutes as required
8. Communicate and engage stakeholders for all OE activities
9. To support in maintaining S&D communications media,i.e.: website,share folders,Groups Record Management (GRM)
10. Support Terminal’s Compliance towards company’s highest Health-Safety-Security-Environment (HSSE) and Operational Excellence Standards.
Application Deadline: Sunday 30 December 2012
Number of Vacancies: 1
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply, pls click here : Shell career