As part of the Royal Dutch/Shell Group (Shell), one of the world’s leading oil and gas companies, Shell Indonesia shares a rich history with Indonesia that reaches back over 100 years. PT. Shell Indonesia with major operation in downstream business at the moment manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors.
Shell Indonesia is also seriously looking at oil and gas exploration opportunities and plan to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
Transport Compliance Coordinator
Jakarta Raya – PT. Shell Indonesia
* Minimum Bachelor in Engineering (preferred) or Management from a reputable University
* Minimum 3 years of work experience, preferably in supply chain
* Fluent in verbal and written English
* Deep knowledge of HSSE standards and local legislation
* Good Audit and incident analysis skills
* Good analytical and communication skills
* Computer literate (minimum MS Office)
* Good knowledge of road transport operations including technical aspects
* Knowledge/Skill on contract negotiation, contract management and freight economics
To ensure compliance of Shell road transport activities with all legal, Shell global HSSE policies/standards, Road Transport contracts, Costs, Processes and other relevant requirements.
* To manage road transport contracts and ensure compliance towards contract requirements
* To close engagement with key stakeholders to plan, , prepare and manage fleet and scope changes as per business needs and overall enterprise requirements.
* To conduct onsite controls of drivers (including Driver Trainers if relevant) / vehicles (incl. vehicle maintenance procedure) to ensure full compliance of all activities fulfilled by the hauliers and drivers with legal requirements and global Shell standards
* To conduct site risk assessments at retail customer sites and depots to ensure full compliance with all Shell requirements, drive issue solutions if necessary
* To manage Road Transport (RT) Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) activities/programs (including RT HSSE Case, HSSE Programs for hauliers and drivers, etc) and ensure local road transport contracts are consistent with common global and local vehicle specifications and global HSSE standard. To engage hauliers and stimulate them to apply a culture of proactive HSSE management in their operations/amongst their drivers and other staff Promote HSSE Best Practice and other improvement initiatives and support their implementation
* To participate in incident investigation and follow up on implementation of agreed action plan.
* To analyses and communicate all learning’s from incidents in own operations as well as from other parts of the world.
* To ensure that Contractors/Hauliers have in place an effective recruitment and training procedure for drivers and staff, that meets Shell requirements.
* To represent Shell during driver meetings and defensive driving trainings
* To monitor and report operational Road Transport KPIs
* To carry out haulier audits and to agree on improvement programmes with them including setting and following-up of targets.
* To provide support to any company initiatives (e.g., Portfolio, Optimization projects, etc.) where there is Road Transport involvement.
* To give support to marketing for issues at the interface of Distribution and Customer delivery sites.
* As local Subject Matter Expert focal point on Technical Matters of Road Transport matters (including vehicle and standards/specifications) for hauliers to refer to, and in close liaison with Group Road Transport Expertise Centre.
Lowongan Migas Jakarta PT Shell Indonesia , Application Deadline: Friday 30 March 2012
Number of Vacancies: 1
Apply Online click or Copy and paste to your browser, this link : http://www.shell.com/home/page/careers/professionals/job_search/app_xp_find_a_job.html