Lowongan PT M-I Indonesia, Schlumberger Company
With over 13,000 employees in more than 75 countries around the world, M-I SWACO is a vital part of the world’s hydrocarbon exploration and production industry. We are the leading supplier of drilling fluid systems engineered to improve drilling performance by anticipating fluids-related problems, fluid systems and specialty tools designed to optimize wellbore productivity, production technology solutions to maximize production rates, and environmental solutions that safely manage waste volumes generated in both drilling and production operations.
In August 2010, M-I SWACO became part of Schlumberger through its merger with Smith International. The primary driver behind this merger is drilling optimization. In order to sustain and increase world oil and gas production, higher levels of drilling will be necessary in increasingly challenging and complex environments. This means wells with longer and more complex profiles. Understanding the technical challenges and mitigating the consequent risk in advance of a drilling program can mean major cost savings and well performance improvement for our customers. M-I SWACO will play a critical part in meeting these challenges.
ES (Environmental Services) Specialist
* Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Mechanical, Electrical.
* Required language(s): English.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience running Centrifuges, Cuttings Dryers, Shakers, Dewatering, etc.
* Provide onsite services to the operator for Environmental Services (ES) equipment. Advise customer representatives on product application and installation. Maintain surveillance of competitor’s activities. Prepare operational and technical reports for customers.
* Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
o Prepare equipment maintenance reports
o Evaluate equipment installation to determine if equipment has been misapplied
o Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions to complete equipment repairs
o Gather operating information to make necessary changes to optimize equipment performance
o Review reports to detect changes in system parameters
o Explain product function and tips on troubleshooting to customer and rig personnel
o Determine operation parameters for equipment and systems
o Clean, maintain, and run unit equipment to optimize operating parameters
o Inspect, test, service and repair equipment to ensure working condition
o Assemble and install equipment for operation
o Monitor, operate and control equipment
o Manage spare parts and equipment inventory
o Document equipment operations for future use and traceability purposes through daily reporting procedures common to the area
o Converse with operator and contractor personnel about routine operating procedures and service related to equipment operation
We are seeking candidates who are committed to a long term career.
The company offers a competitive compensation package.
To learn more about Schlumberger please visit: