PT Buma Perindahindo
We are a Group Company of General Contractor & Construction. We look for suitable candidates who can fill the position as below:
Papua – Freeport Tembagapura
* Graduated Degree: D3/S1 Chemical Engineering (Teknik Kimia) with preferably GPA 3.0 from an accredited university/institute.
* 1 – 3 years’ experience in similar position in Power Industry or Process Industry.
* Age: Max 30 years of age in 2012
* Proficient in written and spoken English
* Computer literate
* Perform wide range analytical activities in laboratory for water, coal ash, lime and others testing as requested.
* Operate analytical equipment including spectrophotometers and wet chemical methods.
* Calibrate all laboratory instruments periodically.
* Record daily chemistry treatment, chemical consumption, and Demineralization Plant performance data in Excel spreadsheet.
* Calculate and implement chemical feed pump adjustments that will be injected to the system.
* Work with supervisor or without supervisor to perform maintenance for chemical equipment and safety appliances including hose connections,chemical pumps, chemical line injections and dosing pumps, safety joint pipes and others.
* Perform trouble shooting/problem solving related to chemistry problem.
* Perform inventory for chemical, chemical equipment, laboratory supplies and personal safety equipment.
* Conduct transfer chemicals to chemical day tanks and/or place orders as appropriate.
* Operate Waste Water Treatment Plant and ensure the effluent is in compliance with the environmental regulation and/or government standard.
* Operate demineralization plant including regenerate the Ion exchanger, operate the demineralization waste, backwash the multimedia filter and its chemical control.
* Conduct LOTO preparation for chemical equipment end ensure the area in safe condition before releasing to the Maintenance crew.
* Assist Supervisor in applying and reviewing all chemical safety administration controls such as Hazard Communication, MSDS and HIRADC for chemical operation.
* Interact and coordinates with vendors and other department in a professional manner.
* Conduct cleanup for laboratory, storage, chemical pump room and water treatment plant area.
We offer great safety training in mining industry and an attractive salary in commensurate with qualification and experience. Please apply with detailed Resume or Curriculum Vittae, recent picture, and expected salary. Please write information about your company’s overview, specific job responsibilities, plus 2 or 3 examples of major achievements related with this position.
Forcandidates who are interested and qualified as above, please send your CV, and salary expected pasphoto to the email address below:
Onlyapplicants who have qualified as the above conditions we will consider.