Castrol; Supply Planner
We are a fast growing multinational lubricant company with a highly successful track record. Our performance focus has resulted in a very strong consumer franchise through highly customer oriented distribution.
You have to be a good team player, ambitious, confident, and having proven ability to work with colleagues and ability to adapt to multicultural and multidiscipline working environment. You must also have Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university with GPA mm. 2.75 with excellent English fluency for the following position:
Supply Planner (SP) – Merak Plant
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skill to deal and communicate with other functions (Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Customer Fulfillment)
• Computer literate and familiar with EAP system, preferably JD Edwards.
• Able to speak and write English fluently
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or other Engineering major
• Minimum 4 years experience in Supply Planning
• Hands on experience in MRR, MPS
• Willing to work in Merak
The role will report to Procurement Manager and will be responsible to maintain availability arid inventory of Finished Good, Raw Material and Empty pack. He/she will communicate with Sales and Marketing for Forecasting and Ordering and also maintain KPI reporting for Supply Planning for regional reporting.
Please submit your application and CV, and put the code in the subject of the e-mail to below address. Only short-listed candidate will be followed up. This application should be received within 30 (thirty) days from the date of this advertisement.
HR MANAGER, PT CASTROL INDONESIA
Email : email@example.com