PT Donata Agung Perkasa
DONATA SERVICES INDONESIAis recruiting professionals for our client: a major Engineering contractor (Oil & Gas) in Nigeria. We are recruiting experienced talented people to be position as:
OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
* At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Nationality : Indonesian
* Fluent in English both spoken and written
* Good communication and Interpersonal skills
1. Knowledge of ISO and International Safety Procedures, Good understanding of offshore health and safety requirements.
2. Sound knowledge of all aspects of erection of structural works, fabrication, welding & installation, hydro test / leak test procedures, heat treatment techniques, lifting operations from a floating platform, pipe lying, etc.
3. Significant experience in offshore construction in oil & gas industry.
4. Ability to manage complex offshore projects in a multi contract, multi discipline arena
5. Worldwide experience with Contractors and Vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of offshore facilities.
6. Highly skilled negotiator.
7. Ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing working environment and demonstrate a positive approach to change, with an ability to demonstrate/encourage this approach in a team manager capacity
8. IT Literate (Excel and Word) with familiarity of Completions Management Databases
If you have the above qualifications, send your application letter, recent photo and Resume/CV to: email@example.com in MS Word format, please limit your file to max 200 KB and do not send in other format