Jobs Halliburton Indonesia, Lowongan kerja Migas Juli 2011
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the oil and gas industries. The Company adds value through the entire lifecycle of oil and gas reservoirs and provides and integrates products and services, starting with exploration and development, moving through production, operations, and maintenance. Halliburton employs more than 53,000 people in over 70 countries.
To support our operations in Indonesia we are seeking highly qualified candidates for the following positions:
Technician/Assistant Operator (Diploma)
(Jakarta, Duri, Balikpapan)
* Minimum GPA : 3.00
* Good Command of Oral and Written English
* Strong Interpersonal Skills and Organizational Experience
* Willing to be Located in a Field Area is Critical
* Experience in Practical Work
* Graduate from D3 Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* Work under general supervision, performs maintenance, diagnoses and repairs a variety of mechanical/electrical equipments. Functions either as part of a preventive maintenance crew or individually. Perform basic troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, calibrations and inspection, assembles and disassembles tools. Areas of specialization may include: electronics or mechanical aptitude, computer skills, etc.
For fresh graduate only (or maximum 2 years of related experience).
Qualified candidates are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To aplly online, click here : Lowongan Kerja Migas Juli 2011, Halliburton Indonesia