Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia’s crude oil. We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We have begun design work on our deepwater natural gas project off East Kalimantan through Chevron Indonesia Company Our geothermal operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia.
Maintenance Planner And Scheduler (Ext-248/OPS/EXP/CHEVRON-IBU/HCT/2012)
Jakarta Raya – Sumatera
Summary of Job / Qualification :
* Have a good leadership and communication, both in Bahasa or English
* Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
* Strong in seeking learning activities.
* Able to establish effective relationships with people of other culture and backgrounds.
* Educational Requirement: S1 Degree (S2/Master Degree will be an advantage).
* Familiar with maintenance methods, planning and schedulling and material management.
* Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau).
Education Level : S1 / D4
Minimum GPA : 2.75
* All Engineering
Open For : All Indonesian People
Work Area : Sumatra
Work Location : Duri
Work Schedule :
Employment Status : Permanent
Minimum Relevant Experience : 4 year(s)
Expired date : 28-10-2012
How to Apply?
Submit your application to our e-Selections website:
Only application submitted through website will be processed.Our e-Selections website supports the protection of the environment, thus, no paper applications will be accepted. All applications are appreciated and will be treated with confidential manner.
For foreign citizens interested in applying job at Chevron Worldwide go to http://careers.chevron.com