Lowongan PT OTP Geothermal Services Indonesia; various positions
PT OTP GEOTHERMAL SERVICES INDONESIA (OTP Geothermal), a joint venture company between Origin Energy Limited –Australia s leading integrated energy Company and Tata Power – India s largest private sector power producer, is a producer of geothermal energy in Indonesia. OTP Geothermal is determined to provide clean energy to fuel the growth of one of the moat rapidly expanding economies in the world and is challenging skilled, experienced and committed applicants to build a strong team, in bringing this clean, renewable energy to our communities.
1. Engineer, Drilling (position code: DRILL07)
Manage the day to day Geothermal Drilling activity and coordination with au key stakeholders in order to maximize efficiency and coat effectiveness of the well drilling and completion operations with full compliance to the country Laws and Regulations and the HSE Management System of the Company operating requirements.
2. Manager, Drilling – Expatriate & National Positions (position code: DRILL10)
Manage all aspect of Geothermal Drilling activities effectively and efficiently to achieve drilling operational s objectives in cost effective and safely manner in line with companys vision and mission.
3. Expert, Resource Engineer – Expatriate Position (positions code: RESC09)
Provide in depth analysis, expertise, and broad advice on resource and geothermal model to ensure high quality product and activities in compliance with International industry standard and company s accepted procedures.
4. Manager, Health, Safety & Environmental (position code: HSE10)
Manage all Company’s operation in a safe and healthy manner with minimal disruptions due to environmental matters, in compliance with all government and internationally safety, health and environmental regulations/standards and ensure that the Company have a reliable system to deal with any crisis or emergency situation.
5. Manager, Procurement & Logistics (position cot: PROC10)
Manage all aspect of procurement and logistics related activities of the Company in compliance with Company and Government regulation, to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and Jointly to provide targeted service levels.
6. Senior Procurement (position code: PRQC07)
Monitor, control, and perform implementation of annual plan to ensure procurement, delivery contract agreement, and GOI clearance (including materials disposal) of materials and services in efficient, safe and timely manner.
7. Manager, Legal (position code: LGL10)
Plan, direct, and control the activities in legal department to ensure the provision of effective advisory related to legal matters. There by protecting the Interest of company and its affiliates.
8. Manager, Human Resources (position code: HR10)
Manage the operation of Human Resources for OTP Geothermal project to ensure that all programs and activities are well integrals end are conducted in accordance to business requirements, all applicable laws and regulations, safety, health, and environment guidelines. This position is working closely with Site Manager during the Project phase to deliver quality services in timely manner.
9. Senior Coordinator, Training & Development (position code: T&D09)
Create, review, update and deliver Training and Development process to ensure employee s understanding, practical skills, and motivation to carry out particular work-related tasks as well as on going, long-term Improvement of employees skills so that employee can fulfill their potential within organization in compliance with company s policy and procedure.
10. Risk Management (RISK09)
Manage any risk that may damage the profitability or even the existence of an organization to ensure secure company s assets, operations, and environment as well sate protect the company from all kind of business risks.
11. Corporate Governance (CORPGOV09)
Manage framework of rules and practices to ensure accountability, fairness, and transparency in a company s relationship with its stakeholders (e.g. customers, management, employees, government, end the community).
• Bachelor Degree or higher in relevant discipline area with min. 7-15 year of relevant work record in the field of Oil & Gas Industry and/or Mining.
• Familiar with Oil and Gas Industry Standard and other National and international Standards.
• Excellent communication skills both spoken and written Indonesia and English and well-developed Interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communication effectively with diverse stakeholders, including national and local government to officials.
• Demonstrated ability to provide high quality reports and other outputs.
• Self-motivated and able so work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
• Good initiative and a team player
• Enjoys field work and willing to travel to jobsite and other area related to the business.
An attractive compensation and benefits will be offered in the successful candidate. Qualified candidates are invited to apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the position code you apply for in your e-mail subject within 2 (two) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Only qualified candidates will he processed