Our group is one of the world-largest natural resources based companies with operations in Indonesian archipelagos. One of our subsidiaries in Coal Mining is currently expanding and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
* Expert on Budgeting, Indonesian Tax, P&L and Investment plan report
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree / Post
* At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Senior Management/General Manager/CEO/VP/Directors specializing in Finance – Accountngnt.
* Full-Time positions available.
* In charge of supporting the Company business in the country by managing the Finance and Accounting function, including monitoring the internal control system and securing the companies best financial interests.
* Plan and further develop internal detailed budgeting process.
* Develop detailed expense reporting framework to coincide with new budget allocations
* Develop analytical capability within the team with the objective of introducing more market focused information to management.
* Review and improve cost allocation methodologies
Please drop your complete CV to